Professor of Mathematics
Click on one of the buttons, or scroll down
Over the years, I have taken interest and done some research in various
areas of mathematics, including General Topology, Differential
Inclusions, Differentiable Semigroups, and Probability.
To see a list of topics and references click here.
Below is the list of courses that I am teaching in the Fall
semester of 2013. MA255 and MA301 can also be accessed
which will give you the added ability to check your grades.
For MA251 you will need
- MA251 Probability and Statistics
- MA255 Mathematics of Compound Interest
- MA301 Abstract Algebra
Recent and Past Teaching
Below is a list of courses I have taught at Elizabethtown College.
- MA117 Concepts of Calculus
- MA122 Calculus I
- MA201 Linear Algebra
- MA252 Statistical Methods
- MA255/MA455 Mathematics of Compound Interest
- MA256 Problem Solving in Interest Theory
- MA321 Differential Equations
- MA331 Operations Research
- MA351 Theory of Probability
- MA352 Mathematical Statistics
- MA355 Problem Solving in Actuarial Science
- MA421 Real Analysis
- MA457 Actuarial Models: Financial Economics
Some more links to courses I have taught at Gettysburg College,
WPI, and Carnegie Mellon: click here.
The math computer lab is now located in E 368.
If you are an undergraduate at Elizabethtown College and if you are
interested in this contest, contact Bobette Thorsen or me.
Sci. Dept. Homepage
last updated 08/26/2013